페이지 정보작성자 광주가이드 (118.♡.1.216) 작성일22-06-09 12:10 조회47회 댓글0건
If you wish to
∙ Help change mindsets and behaviors ∙
∙ Fight ordinary discriminations ∙
∙ Use social networks to change mentalities ∙
∙ Become a youth leader and pursue the Boot Camp commitments ∙
UNESCO ICCAR Global Steering Committee and Gwangju International Center
invite you to
Building DiverCity: The Youth Boot camp for
Inclusive and Sustainable Cities
In Pollica, Italy from 4 to 9 July 2022
* Program is conducted fully in English.
We are looking for 2 young adults (18 to 30 years old) to be Gwangju city representatives during an intensive five-day Boot Camp in Italy.
We are inviting you to join in dialogue with youth participants across the globe in exchanging with Mayors, city officials, invited experts and policy makers, who will be your mentors.
Boot Camp Main Themes include:
1. A geographical approach: the future of living together in diversity
2. A multistakeholder approach: race as a product of racism
3. A societal approach: a robust community engagement through inclusion
4. A cultural approach: engaging tools to fight against discriminations
5. A policy making approach: the foundation to build inclusive societies
All participants will:
- receive UNESCO certificate of participation -
- become a part of global network of youth champions -
- gain opportunity to participate in various international conferences (12th World Human Rights Cities Forum in Gwangju, March 2023 Global Master Class at the UNESCO Headquarters in Paris, and more) -
For more information on the Boot Camp click here.
Application and Selection Process
Who can apply?
Young adults (18~30 years old)
originally from or currently residing in Gwangju Metropolitan City
How to apply?
before Friday, 17 June 6 PM (KST).
How to check the results?
The 2 candidates selected as Gwangju representatives will be contacted individually
before Monday, 20 June 10 AM (KST).
What support is provided for the 2 representatives?
Financial support for the tuition costs, accommodation, meals, local transport, and insurance
(600 euros per person) is provided.
Air and train travel costs are not included in this amount.
070-4266-1864 (Jana Milosavljevic)