Living Information Transportation Driver’s License


[ Transportation ]

Driver's License

Korea's Drivers License

When you hold a foreign driver's license and would like to be issued a Korean driver's license
A foreign driver's license issued in a foreign country can not be operated in Korea. However, holders of a driver's license issued by a foreign authority may apply for an exchange with a domestic license through the following procedure.

  1. Examination of required documents such as Embassy Confirmation: In case the supplementary documents are insufficient in the examination process, the person in charge may request to submit additional documents.
  2. Aptitude test (physical examination) and department examination: Exemption from the examination when exchanging the license of a Korean license.
    (Please refer to the country where Korean license is granted)
  3. Domestic license exchange issue
    ※ A foreign driver's license is valid only for a full license that has a valid period of stay. Temporary, learner, provisional, probationary, permit, or exchange can not be issued.

Obtaining a Drivers License Procedure (as of July 2017)
Application Location National Driver's License Examination Center
National license 2017. 06. 28 Notification of Police Agency
What is a national license?
- Countries that exchange Korean licenses for their own licenses without a separate test.
- If the status of Korean license has been changed since the notification was issued and if it has been notified, it will be subject to the modified system.

Licenses issued by Korea Licensed Authority: Only an aptitude test (physical examination) is conducted.
A license issued by a country that does not recognize Korea licenses : Aptitude test and field test (multiple choice, 40 questions) Choose between Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Russian, Indonesian, Mongolian, Cambodian, Filipino
※ Oregon, USA and Idaho, USA Conducted examination even in a mutually recognized country.
Required Documents
Accredited country Country that is not recognized
Foreigner / Foreign Citizen Foreigner / Foreign Citizen
• Original foreign license
• Original passport
-A passport that allows you to enter the country from entry to entry
• Original Alien Registration Card
• (Foreign nationality National Policy-a testimony script )
• Color photographs taken within 6 months
• 3 photos (acceptable photo size)
• Embassy confirmation for your license
• Certificate of entry and departure
-From birth year to present
• Fee 12,500 won
• Original foreign license
• Original passport
-A passport that allows you to enter the country from entry to entry
• Original Alien Registration Card
• (Foreign nationality National Policy-a testimony script)
• Color photographs taken within 6 months
• 3 photos (acceptable photo size)
• Embassy confirmation for your license
• Certificate of entry and departure
-From birth year to present
• Fee 20,000 won
Korean / permanent residents Korean / permanent residents
• Original foreign license
• Original passport
-You must be able to check your stay for 90 days or more in the country where your passport is issued
• Source of residence card(Korean nationals residing abroad Notification original)
• 3 color photos (3 * 4cm)
• Embassy confirmation for your license
• Certificate of entry and departure- From the date of first departure to the present
• Fee 12,500 won
• Original foreign license
• Original passport
- An entry and exit stamp in the passport (permanent residence or non-visa) must be checked at the license-issuing office for more than 90 days
• Source of residence card
• (For Overseas Koreans Include resident registration card)
• Color photographs taken within 6 months
• 3 photos (acceptable photo size)
• Embassy confirmation for your license
• Certificate of entry and departure
• Fee 20,000 won

Confirmation of embassy for your license : To confirm the authenticity of your foreign driver's license, either ① or ②
① A certificate issued by the Korean Embassy in Korea or the Korean Embassy in the Korean or English language
② Certificates issued in Korean or English in the member countries of the Asia-Pacific Convention

※ If there is no separate notification about suspension of issuance of the certificate, please inquire at the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in advance to inquire whether the confirmation of the embassy of the country concerned is issued.
Certificate of immigration and passport: Through the certificate of entry and departure and the entry and exit seal on the passport, the applicant has stayed in the license holder country for more than 90 days and confirmed that he or she has stayed on the issue date of the foreign license.
Short-term residents who have not registered for alien registration for less than 90 days are not allowed to exchange foreign licenses for their domestic licenses.(However, it is possible to take a general examination without the exemption benefit of the driver's license examination)
The local is a person who has registered as a resident in accordance with Article 6 of the Resident Registration Act.
License to be exchanged • Issuance of a foreign license is limited to two domestic licenses.
• A license issued by a country (Belgium, Poland, Spain, Italy) otherwise specified by the Mutual Recognition Convention may be issued for a license of a different type.
Etc • Not accepted
• Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Guam are included in the national category.
Notice •If the Korean license has been canceled in the past, the driver must be trained for 6 hours.

Domestic licensed countries (total 140)
Dec. 31, 2015 standard
Asia (total 29 countries) : New Zealand, Nepal, Taiwan, East Timor, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Brunei, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Australia, Japan, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Cook Islands, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Thailand, Tonga, Turkmenistan , Papua New Guinea, Palau, Fiji, Philippines, Hong Kong

Europe (total 35 countries) : Greece, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Romania, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Malta, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Spain, Slovakia, Ireland, Azerbaijan, Albania, United Kingdom , Austria, Italy, Georgia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Portugal, Poland, France, Finland, Hungary

America (total 24 countries) : Barbados, Bahamas, Brazil, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Haiti, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic, Mexico (Aguas Caliente, Sinai, Guanajuato, Guerrero, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Chile, Canada, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, Panama, Peru, United States (Maryland, Virginia, Washington, Massachusetts, Texas, Florida, Oregon, Michigan) Georgia, Tennessee, Hawaii, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and Arizona), the state of California,

Middle East (total 13 countries) : Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iraq (Erbil), Iran, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait

Africa (total 39 countries) : Gabon, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Namibia, Nigeria, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic, Chad, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cote D'Ivoire, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tunisia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republika Srpska,

※ Austrian citizens who hold a Korean driver's license issued after January 1, 1997 are regarded as a country recognized as a domestic license during the test exemption

※ 25 years or older for Australian citizens and for New Zealand citizens,only for those who have passed 2 years or more

※ The signatory is a country that has signed a mutual recognition agreement or agreement (23 countries)

※ Lithuania's A, A1, B1, C, C1, C1E, CE, D, D1, D1E, DE can not be exchanged for a Korean driver's license

Obtaining a Korean Driver's License

Educational institutions that can receive driving license education
There are various types of driving license schools in Korea, and you can get driving education here. The driver's license school is a private institute established by an individual who is licensed by the National Police Agency. It is divided into general academies that can only provide driving education and specialized academies that can take their own tests in academies.
An institution that can take a driver's license exam
Driving education in Korea is not possible at the driving license test center in Korea and only driver's license test is available. You can take the driver's license test immediately after completing the education at driving school, but it is only applicable to 'driving school', not general driving school. If you go to a general institute other than driving school, you must take the driver's license test at the driver's license test center.
License Handling Procedure
Traffic Safety Education
- object : Those who acquire a driver's license for the first time (including a motorcycle bicycle applicant), and a person who holds a license for a military driver and renews it as a general license
※ Excluded
·A person with a driver's license who wants to obtain another type of driver's license
  (Including prime movers, bicycle license holders)
· A person who holds a foreign license and renews it as a general license
· Those who want to get an international driver's license
- Training period : Available until you take the examination
- Training time: Audio-visual education 1 hour
- Course Procedures: Application for course registration and acceptance Fingerprint Registration Issuance of course card Enter the classroom Receive education Receipt and education certificate
-materials : Alien Registration Card
- Tuition fees: Free of charge (Even if you take the license test several times within the validity period before issuing the new license)

Physical Examination
Before taking the driver 's license test, traffic safety education and physical examination are done first. A physical examination room is usually provided at the driver's license test center. The physical examination fee for the test center is 1 large / special license 6,000 won and other license 5,000 won. Fees may vary at designated hospitals.
※Health checkup result, medical examination fee at the time of submission, Physical examination fee: Type 1 General License (7 years without accident) Free, large and special 5,000 won
※ If you have received health checkups and draft physical examinations (within 2 years from the application date) of the National Health Insurance Corporation, you do not have to submit a separate health examination result statement and physical examination at the driver's license test center or police station when you fill out the information use agreement

Driver's license physical examination designated hospital in Gwangju area
hospital Location Phone Number
Gwangju Gyeongmu Clinic Youngsan 2gil 49,Naju, Jeollanam-do 061-333-7083
Gwangju Christian Hospital 37 Yanglim, Nam-gu, Gwangju 062-650-5570
Gwangju Namgu Public Health Center Bongseonro 1, Nam-gu, Gwangju 062-607-4483
Gwangju Bohoon Hospital 99 Cheomdanwolbong-ro, Gwangsan-gu, Gwangju 062-602-6300~1
Gwangju yeollin Hospital 271 Songdo-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 610-9000
Gwangju Ilgok Hospital 309 Yangil ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 062-608-7575
Gwangju Hanil Hospital 137 Bongseonjungang-ro, Nam-gu, Gwangju 062-600-1000
Gwangju Hyundai Hospital 291 Seoljuk-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 062-570-0114
Gwangju Dongrim Hospital 686 Hanam-daero, Seo-gu, Gwangju 062-510-6000
Gwangju Suwan Hospital 370 Imbangul-daero, Gwangsan-gu 062-958-1170
Gwangju City Hospital 5 Seomun-daero 654beon-gil, Nam-gu, Gwangju 062-460-7579
Gwangju Top Medical Clinic 95 Pilmun-daero, Buk-gu, Gwangju 062-250-6025
Gwangju Hyoseong-Yeonhab Clinic 3 Tagyeong-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 062-266-2300
Gwangju Hope Hospital 429 Haseo-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 062-608-6576

Driver's License Examination

After the traffic safety education and physical examination are completed, one must pass the department examination and the functional examination. The test is only available at the driver's license test center on each trial, and not all license test centers run on Saturday. After passing the department test and the functional test, a practice license is issued. The driver's license is issued only after passing the driving test with this practice license. For more information, visit

Department Examination (Written Examination)
It is a multiple choice test of 40 questions about Korean traffic system and law. The exam is available in Korean, English, Chinese, Indonesian, and Russian. Countries that accept Korean driver's licenses (see table below) are exempted from the test regardless of the visa type. Countries that do not accept Korean driver's license may be excluded from the test depending on the visa type. For more information, please contact Jeonnam Driver's License Test Center or refer to their website.

article content
Exam Qualifications Exam Qualifications
Level 1 Large and Special Vehicle : Over 19 years of age, Level 1 or 2 Regular license driver for at least one year
Level 1 Regular, Level 2 Regular, Level 2 Small Vehicle :Over 18 years of age
Level 2 Motorized Bicycle :Over 16 years of age
Materials Application Form (Completion of Physical Examination or Screening and Submission of Health Examination Results)
Color photograph taken within 6 months 3.5x4.5 cm (3x4 cm possible) 3 pieces (acceptable photo standard)
Identification (scope of identification)
fee Level 1 Large and Special Vehicle, Level 1 Regular Vehicle, Level 2 Regular Vehicle, Level 2 Small Vehicle: 7,500 won /Level 2 Motorized, bicycle: 5,000 won
Test Methods Level 1 Large and Special Vehicle, Level 1 Regular Vehicle, Level 2 Regular Vehicle, Level 2 Small Vehicle: Multiple choice/ Level 2 Motorized, Bicycle: Multiple choice (o/x type)
Exam Contents 40 questions of public examination questions such as traffic laws and regulations required for safety issues
Passing Criteria Level 1: More than 70 points, Level 2: More than 60 points
Result Announcement Immediately after the test, the computer monitor shows the score
Return the application form with pass or fail stamp and keep it
Important Notice Students must pass the departmental examination within one year from the first examination date
Students must pass the functional test within one year from the passing date of the examination.
※ After the original application is discarded around 1 year, new applications must be received from the examination. In this case, traffic safety training is not necessary.
Available Languages Korean, English, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Mongolian, Cambodian, Tagalog
Etc Computer lessons for non-literate students (Computer lesson test time for listening to test questions and audio samples for a total of 80 minutes. Application can be made at the Civil Service Office)
Sign language computer for the hearing impaired (Computer lesson test for sign language for hearing impaired and insensitive person, total test time: 80 minutes. Application can be made at the Civil Service Office)
Functional Test
article Content
Materials Application form, identification / When the proxy is accepted, the identification of the agent
fee Level 1 , Level 2 Regular : 18,500 won /Level 1 Large and Special: 17,000 won/ Motorized : 6,000 won , Level 2 Small : 7,500 won
Scoring Item Ability to operate vehicle during parking mode: Headlight, turn signal, wiper, gear shift. Ability to operate the vehicle during driving mode: driving for 50 meters.
The Acceptance Criteria By computer scoring machine: Scoring by deduction method
Level 1 Large And Level 1 Regular, Level 2 Regular : More than 80 points / Level 1special ,Level 2 small , motorized : More than 90 points
Disqualification Standard
  1. In case of safety accident
  2. In case normal test can not be carried out, such as by disobeying the tester's instructions and controls.
  3. If the engine fails to start after three attempts.
  4. If one cannot start the vehicle three times at the point of origin
  5. When starting the car with parking brake still on.
  6. If you fail to pass the end point within 5 minutes after departure.
  7. If you do not wear safety belts correctly from start to finish.
Etc You must pass the functional test within one year of the written exam, For 1, 2, and usually candidates you must obtain a driving license.
(The validity period of the application form shall be one year from the date of the first examination, but shall be the period of validity of the practice driving license when the first class ordinary practice license or the second kind ordinary practice license is received)
After completing the functional test, the non-passengers (including those who have failed in the automobile academy) can retake the examination 3 days after. (Example: If the rejection is on the 1st, it can be rescheduled from 4th)
Practice License
Article Content Remarks
object Level 1 , Level 2 Regular: As a candidate for the license test, a person who has passed both an aptitude test, a department test, and a function test.
Materials and Fees Application form, ID, fee 3,500 won, Agent ID for proxy registration
※ Issuance of an exercise license for which the first-class practice license holder is reduced to the second-class practice license and the remaining period of the first-issued exercise license is set as the effective period
Expiration Date: 1 year
Issuance E-driving license homepage ( )
Road Driving Test
At the time of receipt of the driving test, the test is conducted at the licensed test site on a designated date. Road driving is divided into several courses. The test procedure and the course are randomly selected by the computer before the test.

Article Content
Materials License application form issued on the day of the test, ID
Fee 25,000 won
Examination Course Randomly chosen course from a total of four with a total length of 5 km. (It is not necessary to memorize the test course by navigation voice guidance)
Test Items Evaluation of 57 items required for safe driving such as emergency car concession, child protection area, designated speeding violation
Passing Criteria More than 70 points
Examiner scoring by scoring method
Disqualification Standard
  1. If it is deemed that the driving capability is insufficient due to "unable to start" the vehicle of more than 3 times, "engine stop due to clutch malfunction", "use of rapid braking", "rapid operation or sudden start".
  2. If the safety distance is not clear and the risk of causing a traffic accident due to the lack of driving ability such as the phenomenon of being pushed more than 1 meter backward from the ramp is significant or causes a traffic accident.
  3. If you are not able to operate normally due to the effects of drugs such as drinking, overwork, drugs, hemp, etc., or use of mobile phones, or if you fail to obey instructions and control by the examiner for traffic safety and communication.
  4. If you violate the obligation to pass from the center of the road to the right side.
  5. A violation of the obligation to follow a signal or instruction.
  6. If you have neglected the obligation to protect pedestrians.
  7. If you violate the special protection obligation of children's school buses.
  8. If the maximum speed specified by law or safety mark exceeds 10 km / h.
  9. When the maximum speed specified in the child protection zone, the elderly and the disabled zone is exceeded.
  10. If you do not wear seat belts from departure to the end of course.
  11. If the emergency car does not pause or give way on the first pass.
  12. If the midterm reception total is below the passing standard
Others You must pass the road test within the validity period of the training license (one year from the issue date). If the validity period has passed, one must retake the road driving test and functional test again but exempted from the traffic safety education test.
After applying for the road test, the unacceptable person (including the history of failed automobile academy) is allowed to retake after 3 days from the date of rejection. Ex) If the rejection is 1 day, it can be rescheduled from 4th.

Issuance of International Driver's License

article content
Materials Applicant: Passport, driver's license, one passport photo taken within 6 months (3.5 × 4.5cm)
Application for proxy : passport, driver's license, one passport photo taken within 6 months (3.5 × 4.5cm),agent's identification, letter of proxy
※ If you are in a foreign country or you are applying for a certificate of immigration, you may make a copy of your ID, but you must know the English name on your passport. (For Koreans who hold a Korean passport, the English name of the passport can be viewed at the time of consent to joint use of administrative information)
Application Location National driver's license test center and police station,
※ When you apply for a passport, you can also apply for an international driver's license at a local government association that is contracted with the Korea Road Traffic Corporation. (Only international license can not be issued)
※ Before you visit the police station, you should check whether you can issue an international driver's license, If available, you should apply for the government income from the post office after purchase (Government income is not allowed in the driver's license test center)
Expiration Date One year from issue date
※ If you apply for issuance of an international driver's license during your suspension period, you will receive an international license valid for one year from the day after the end of the suspension period
fee 8,500 won
Processing Time 30 minutes (may vary depending on test site and police station)
Notice In spite of the expiration date of the international driver's license, the validity of the international driver's license may not be valid after 1 year from the entry into the country in accordance with the contents of the international agreement and relevant laws and regulations. You must have them together. If you are driving with an international driver's license in most foreign countries, you must be accompanied by an international driver's license, a Korean driver's license, and a passport so that you can be punished without your driver's license or passport. Also, the validity of an international driver's license can not be accepted if the spelling of the English name on the international driver's license does not match the spelling of the English name on the passport, or if the signature on the international driver's license does not match the signature on the passport.

During the disqualification period, you can not drive in Korea with an international driver's license issued in a foreign country. (Relevant ground: Article 96 (3) of the Road Traffic Act)
The international driver's license form recognized in Korea ‘International Driving Permit’ issued in Macao etc. ‘International Driving License’ can not be used.

Since Korea is in Geneva Convention (refer to the list of the countries under the Convention), it is, in principle, a valid international driver's license issued by the Geneva Convention Convention and may be operated for one year from the date of entry into Korea. However, as of January 1, 2002, a valid international driver's license issued by the Vienna Convention (see the table below) is allowed to operate in Korea, and the period is also one year from the date of entry. Can be operated by the Geneva Convention Bureau with an international driver's license - An international driver's license issued by the Geneva and Vienna Convention
※ In the case of China, the validity of the international license issued in Hong Kong (1 July 1997), which is not applicable to the Geneva Convention and the Vienna Convention, is accepted as it is, and it is possible to operate in Korea

※ If you do not have a driver's license in accordance with the Korean Road Traffic Act, it will be a violation of the law.

Geneva Convention List
Asia (16 countries) Korea, New Zealand, Laos, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Australia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Thailand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macao
America (15 countries) Guatemala, Dominican Republic, United States of America, Barbados, Venezuela, Argentina, Haiti, Ecuador, Jamaica, Chile, Canada, Cuba, Trinidad and Tobago, Paraguay, Peru
Europe (34 countries) Vatican, Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Romania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Montenegro, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, San Marino, Serbia, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Iceland, Ireland, Albania, United Kingdom, Austria, Malta, Italy , Georgia, Czech Republic, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, Portugal, Poland, France, Finland, Hungary
Middle East, Africa (31 countries) Ghana, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Niger, Lebanon, Lesotho, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Syria, Sierra Leone, United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Jordan, Uganda, Israel , Egypt, Central African Republic, Zimbabwe, Ivory Coast, Congo, Republic of Congo, Togo, Tunisia

List of Vienna Convention
Asia-Pacific (7 countries) Vietnam, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Philippines
Americas (6 countries) Guyana, Bahamas, Brazil, Uruguay, Cuba, Peru
Europe (40 countries) Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Russia, Romania, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Monaco, Montenegro, Moldova, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, San Marino, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia , Armenia, Albania, Estonia, Austria, Ukraine, Yugoslavia, Italy, Georgia (Georgia), Czech Republic, Croatia, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, Portugal, Poland, France, Finland, Hungary
Middle East, Africa (21 countries) South Africa, Niger, Liberia, Morocco, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, UAE, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Central African Republic, Zimbabwe, Qatar, Kenya, Cote D'Ivoire, Republic of Congo, Kuwait, Tunisia
*The signing of the bold is made possible by the Geneva Convention and the Vienna Convention (42 countries)
Good driving mileage system
The system is implemented by the National Police Agency on Aug. 1, 2013. It is a system that reduces mileage by 10 points if you follow the pledge of non-compliance and no-obligation compliance for 1 year
Reception desk: National Police Station Traffic Application Office, Earth Station, Police Box

Acquired motorcycle and scooter certification
To obtain a motorcycle driving license of less than 125cc, you must acquire a Level 2 Motorized bicycle license and a Level 2 small license to obtain a motorcycle driving license of 125cc or more. If you are 16 years of age or older, you can issue a license. If you have already obtained a driver's license certificate,Level 1 large Those who have already obtained a driver's license certificate will be exempted from the examination.

- License Acquisition Process : It is not much different from the procedure for obtaining a driver's license. In the case of the department test, Motorized license costs 5,000 won and the Level 2 small licensee costs 7,500 won. For the functional test, Motorized license costs 6,000 won, and Level 2 small license costs 7500 won. If the driver gets out more than two times or touches the floor, he will be disqualified.

- License test center: All small-sized, Level 2 small Motorized bicycle license tests are carried out at all driving test sites in Korea except for Taebaek, Chungju, and Masan driving license test center.

Naju Driving License Test Center
Home page :
Tele Phone: 1577-1120 (driver's license test center customer center)
Phone: 061-339-1500
Address: Yeongsan 2 Road 49, Naju City, Jeollanamdo

※ How to get to Jeonnam Driver's License Test Site using public transportation in Gwangju:
Take the Naju City Bus 160, which is frequently operated as a bus from Gwangju City, to the Naju or Yeongsanpo Bus Terminal from Gwangju Station through the Lotte Department Store, Kachi Gogae, and Baekun-dong. Buses no 500, 501, 502, 503, 504 and 505 Or take a taxi. Naju Bus Information

Gwangju Road Transportation Corporation
Home page :
Tele Phone : 062-530-6114
Address : 201 Uchiro, Buk-gu, Gwangju
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

(61475) 광주광역시 동구 중앙로196번길 5 (금남로3가) 1-2층
Tel. 062-226-2732~4 (운영시간: 월~토 09:30-18:00, 점심시간: 13:00-14:00) Fax. 062-226-2731 E-mail. 이메일
Copyright © Gwangju International Center. All rights reserved.